Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Feeling Better

Hey guys....it's Aubrey!

I'm feeling better today and so I'm staying up late and taking over the blog to give my mommy a break.  She has been taking good care of us this week.  I'll spare you the before pictures!  My nose isn't running so much and getting stuck in my hair, which means I don't have to take so many baths each day anymore.  And my pink eye is clearing up, so my eyes don't get glued shut when I sleep anymore....that can be scary!

I was kind enough to share my pink eye with Emelia first...she doesn't like glued shut eyes either!

I thought that my  mommy forgot to give me my medicine today....so I decided to help her out a bit.
 Is it this cup Mom?
 No?....Let me see....
 It must be this one!
 Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp!  Yup....this is the one!
 No?  Are you kidding me....it's this white one?
Good thing you're around Mom to figure this out!

Since I"m fever free....can I go back to school tomorrow and get out of your hair?

YOU BET BABY GIRL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by...we love to know you were here!