Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Swinging

This weekend Woody so lovingly replaced most of the equipment on the playground at church. (for those who don't know, I am the church secretary and the girls go with me when I work.) Today we spent some time at the end playing out on the playground. She has been on swings before, but not lately. SHE LOVED IT TODAY!!! Aubrey was laughing soooooooo much. She never laughs and she was laughing on the swings. It was so great. I'll have to do a video of it this week to share. (By the way, it is really hard to push a swing and take pictures of a moving target, but I think I did ok:) In case you were wondering, it was also about 75 today, thus the short sleeves and bare feet.






5 comments:

  1. So much fun, looks like she is really enjoying herself. Can't wait to hear some giggles on video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, so cute!! Great job Woody! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, you can almost hear Aubrey laughing in the still photos! She is so lovely and beautiful!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her sweet smile brings a grin to my face! Love it! Love her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...we love to know you were here!