Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Last year she was the "Itsy, Bitsy, Spider" She slept through most of Halloween:) I just had to upload this picture as a reminder of how far she has come in the last year. And I loved her costume last year.
So I did upload some pictures last night, but we had so many cute ones of Aubrey, that I had to post some more. She was the only one that really sits still to have a nice picture taken, that I can get a bunch of her usually. I made the girls costumes, like always. This year they were all faries from the Tinkerbelle Movie. Alice was Fawn the orange, animal talent fairy. Kate was Iredessa, the yellow, light fairy. Ella was Tinkerbelle, the green tinker fairy. And Aubrey was Silvermist, the blue water talent fairy. If you don't have girls...I guess you are just missing out on knowing all about Never Land and it's many fairies:)
She was not a big fan of the wings on her back. "I almost got them off!"
"Getting there."
"Almost..............."
"Success....now what can I do with these things?"
"Last picture....please Mom!"
"Hey Mom, let's get some candy and stop taking pictures!"
We had so much fun. It was cold once the sun went down, so she only went to about 6 houses and then I went back to put her into jammies and a sweater. Then to see what she would do with her candy!
This wrapper tastes good!
Maybe I can shove this whole candybar in my mouth before Mom notices!
Oh......you have to peal the wrapper first.
She fell asleep on the way home. It was a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet as the candy in her bucket!
    Happy Halloween, Lady A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to post a quick comment to say way to go on the 31 posts for 21! That's dedication. I look forward to updates on sweet Aubrey girl and your family every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came across your website. Aubrey looks so beautiful. My personal favorite would be "Last picture....please Mom!"! How old is she now?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...we love to know you were here!