Kelli, over at Three Girls and Tim, nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the award & place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Share 7 interesting things about myself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
7 Interesting Things About Me
1. I don't like doing dishes (I married a great man who doesn't mind them at all), but love to vacuum.
2. I love to sew. I'm not as good as my mom, who made my wedding dress, but I'm getting there. Sewing 4 silky fairy costumes this fall is good practice!
3. My two favorite baby milestones are when your baby hugs you for the first time and when they say I love you for the first time. It hard work is always worth it, but when they show that appreciation, it is just so sweet.
4. Those who live in my house all love Disney...the mouse, the castle, the polka dots...you name it we love it! (I'll blog about our "Disney Day" this weekend later:)
5. I met my husband while roller blading.
6. I like peanut butter and I LOVE chocolate, but do not like them together!
7. I like to drink green olives in my beer with my sister!
And the Beautiful Blogger Award goes to:
1. Aimee from Aimee's Bowl of Cherries
2. Lindsay from Crawford House
3. Christy from Dreamer Boys
4. Courtney from The Adventures of Pudge and Zippy
5. Lianne from My Life with Gabriel
6.Adrienne from Our Unexpected Journey
7. Amber from Barn-icles