Thursday, March 1, 2012

Home does not equal healthy

Last night was tough and today too.  We came home.....but she is still battling this bug.  I guess I had this delusion that since we had such a short stay at the hospital, that she would be pretty good to go at home....
 I was wrong!  Don't get me wrong, she is in such a better place than we've seen her before.  And we are so grateful that she is home and not in the hospital.  Trying to balance one child in the hospital and 4 other kids is so challenging!

She ran a fever last night and was fussy all night.  I drew the short straw of taking care of her since I didn't have to "work" today:)
 There was not much "up" time.  In every room, every where we went in the house, she just found a comfy spot to lay down.
I felt so bad for her....but at least she didn't run a fever today!  So a small step in the right direction:)

Love this girl and hoping tomorrow is better still.

1 comment:

  1. I hope today is better for you Aubrey. My prayers are with you all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...we love to know you were here!