Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day at the Farm

Today, Aubrey had a field trip to the farm.  What could have been SUPER fun, was cold and rainy.  I think the kids still all really enjoyed it, but I think it would have been a bigger success had it not been drizzling the whole time we were there.

*to protect the children in her class, I have not included pictures of the other children (or at least not faces).  If you have a child in Aubrey's class and want me to email you the pictures of your child that I got, just let me know:)  Otherwise her teacher will get a copy of all my pictures and can get them to you.
 While she LOOKS mighty....
 the umbrella did get the best of her....
and proved too heavy!  But she kept insisting on doing it herself:)
 She was afraid of the goats at first, but warmed up to them at the end.  I think it's tough not to be afraid of animals that are so much bigger than you and acting like they haven't been fed in days!  These guys were fighting over the food.
Touch a horse?
 FORGET about it!  She kept asking to be lifted up and get close, but the clench of her nails in my back and the NOOOOOOOOOOOO I got as soon as we were close, assured me she didn't want to touch it.
Most of her friends were braver.  
Tiny pig, behind a fence?  SURE....I'll say hello!  (she was signing pig here)
 A little after lunch therapy with a friend:)  She's been sleeping almost three hours now...

Farms sure do wear a girl out!

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had alot of fun Aubrey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing it wasn't windy along with rainy and cold, or Aubrey would have FLOWN AWAY with that umbrella! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...we love to know you were here!