Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Hangover...


While I would like to say that this all started today...but this has been a reality all weekend.  They did perk up enough to get dressed up and do a little trick or treating, but we are hunkered down this morning with jammies, juice and cartoons.

(and just in case you are wondering, Ella is my "high fever gal" and she does it this HIGH every...
single...time...usually just a virus...nothing we can do...but we will all be heading in to the doctor this afternoon to find out for sure)

Will post some Halloween pictures and updates when I can...

5 comments:

  1. Ugh, so sorry friend! Bryan and I are full-fledged sick, but the boys are holding steady for now. (I'm sure they'll be SICK tomorrow, when I am supposed to be at a client.) Praying for quick healing and sleepy kids instead of crabby ones. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I hate it when they are sick on a holiday! Get better soon girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no!! I'd bring something over, but I'm just getting over bronchitis myself. :( And all this while pregnant and trying to pack. I can't even begin to imagine that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. : ( So sorry to hear about all your sick littles! Much love from the Hollanders and hope everyone is ship shape soon! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...we love to know you were here!