Monday, October 7, 2013

Good Friends

My girl has good friends!  I think her sister Emelia is her bestie right now.  So many inside jokes with these too!  Wish I knew what they knew sometimes.

But she really does have good friends both at school and church and all around her.  I feel very blessed.
A friend shared this video and news report on Facebook and I'm so glad.  The cheerleader in the story has Ds.  Sounds like she has some really great friends and is surrounded by people who are willing to fight for her!  Hoping that what Aubrey has now, will continue to be her norm for all her years.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/health/2013/10/05/cheerleader-with-down-syndrome-rejoins-squad-after-safety-debate/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by...we love to know you were here!